Welcome to Mary R Fisher Elementary School
Thompson Public Schools
Back to School
Superintendent’s Welcome Back Message
On behalf of the Members of the Thompson Board of Education,
I welcome students and families to the start of a great school year.
I do hope everyone has had time to rest and enjoy the great weather
we are having this summer.
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School
Mary R. Fisher Elementary is a public primary school serving 415 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 4th Grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District.
Mary R. Fisher is led by Principal Noveline Beltram and her dedicated team of educators, administrators, and staff – each dedicated to ensuring the very finest in early childhood education.
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 District Assessment Calendar
- Superintendent’s Welcome Back Newsletter
- Principal Noveline Beltram’s Welcome Letter
- MRFES PTO Brochure
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Thompson Early Childhood Collaborative Newsletter
- NAEYC Accreditation Early Learning Programs
- NECC Family Resource Guide
- Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- MRFES Student-Parent Handbook 2019 – 2020
- MRFES Preschool Handbook 2019 – 2020
- Thompson Purely Rec Before & After School Program
- Sept 2 – District No School – Labor Day
- Sept 4 – MRFES Open House 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Sept 9 – Board of Education Meeting, TMS Media Center 7:00 pm
- Sept 11 – District Early Release
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.