August 31, 2020 – First day of Full Time Learning September 8, 2020 – First day of Distance Learning
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School is now accepting registration for academic year 2020 – 2021.
It’s time to register for Preschool and Kindergarten!
Welcome to Mary R Fisher Elementary School
Blast off the school year with
Staples school supplies!
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School is
partnering with Staples to make
school shopping so easy it’s out of
this world! Staples will have tables
set up with all needed supplies for
your convenience. Stellar
refreshments will be provided.
We have a subscription to TumbleBookLibrary and your family can access it from home! It’s unlimited and it’s FREE for you to use from home!
TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of e-books for children. They are a great way to encourage tech-savvy kids to enjoy reading!
There are over 250 animated, talking picture books! The site also features Spanish and French books, read-along chapter books, non-fiction books, and exciting games and puzzles!
We hope that you will get the chance to check out the collections with your child!
District Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School
Mary R. Fisher Elementary is a public primary school serving 415 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 4th Grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District.
Mary R. Fisher is led by Principal Laurence Prentiss and his dedicated team of educators, administrators, and staff – each dedicated to ensuring the very finest in early childhood education.
- 2020-2021 TPS School Calendar
- MRFES PTO Brochure
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Thompson Early Childhood Collaborative Newsletter
- NAEYC Accreditation Early Learning Programs
- NECC Family Resource Guide
- Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- MRFES Student-Parent Handbook 2019 – 2020
- MRFES Preschool Handbook 2019 – 2020
- Free and Fun Online Reading
- MRFES Welcome Back Letter
- MRFES Supply List
- District Update Regarding Coronavirus
- TPS Reopening Newsletter August 2020
- August 31 – First day of school
- September 1 to 4 – MRFES Fortezza Auditions, 3:00 PM
- September 7 – No School / Labor Day
- September 8 – Distance Learning Starts
- September 9 – District Early Release
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.