Welcome to Mary R Fisher Elementary School
Camp Invention’s NEW 2018 Program!
Fast Forward, features take-home robots, smart homes, magnetic slime and more!
Mary R. Fisher Elementary
June 25 – 29, 2018 from 8:00AM to 2:30PM
On Wednesday night, in celebration of Read Across America and author Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Mary R. Fisher Elementary hosted “Bedtime Stories,” where faculty and Board of Education members read to students.
Around 150 students and family members attended the reading celebration, followed by a concert directed by Carol Rossetti and Ellen Pratt, and “bedtime snacks” were handed out for children to take home.
Free Summer Meals!
Comidas de Verano Gratis!
Kids and Teens 18 and under
Niños y Adolescentes de 18 Años y menos
FOR SITES NEAR YOU, CALL/LLAME 211
TEXT CTmeals To 877877
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School
Mary R. Fisher Elementary is a public primary school serving 415 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 4th Grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District.
Mary R. Fisher is led by Principal Noveline Beltram and her dedicated team of educators, administrators, and staff – each dedicated to ensuring the very finest in early childhood education.
- 2017-2018 Thompson Public School’s Calendar
- 2018-2019 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- TPS Strategic Plan
- Thompson Early Childhood Collaborative Newsletter
- Winter 2018 District Newsletter
- K – 2 Paws for Reading – Due Date May 25th
- 3 – 4 Paws for Reading – Due Date May 25th
- School Safety Letter From Superintendent Smith
- May 30 to June 1 – MRFES BOGO Book Fair
- June 8 – MRFES Recorder Concert 1:45 pm
- June 11 – BOE Meeting, 7:00 pm TMS Media
- June 13 – MRFES Field Day
- June 14 – MRFES Field Day (Rain Date)
- June 19 – MRFES Moving Up Ceremony
- June 20 – District Early Release
- June 21 – District Early Release
- June 22 – District Early Release/Last Day of School
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.