District Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
Welcome to Mary R Fisher Elementary School
Thompson Public Schools
Beauty and the Beast
Friday, May 1 at 7:00 PM
Saturday, May 2 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, May 3 at 2:00 PM
Adults: $10 TPS Students/Seniors: $5
Children under 3 are FREE
We have a subscription to TumbleBookLibrary and your family can access it from home! It’s unlimited and it’s FREE for you to use from home!
TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of e-books for children. They are a great way to encourage tech-savvy kids to enjoy reading!
There are over 250 animated, talking picture books! The site also features Spanish and French books, read-along chapter books, non-fiction books, and exciting games and puzzles!
We hope that you will get the chance to check out the collections with your child!
Location: Mary R. Fisher Elementary School
Date: June 22 – 26, 2020
Time: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Host: Ms. Noveline Beltram
Mary R. Fisher Elementary School
Mary R. Fisher Elementary is a public primary school serving 415 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 4th Grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District.
Mary R. Fisher is led by Principal Noveline Beltram and her dedicated team of educators, administrators, and staff – each dedicated to ensuring the very finest in early childhood education.
- 2020-2021 Approved School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 District Assessment Calendar
- Superintendent’s Welcome Back Newsletter
- Principal Noveline Beltram’s Welcome Letter
- MRFES PTO Brochure
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Thompson Early Childhood Collaborative Newsletter
- NAEYC Accreditation Early Learning Programs
- NECC Family Resource Guide
- Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- MRFES Student-Parent Handbook 2019 – 2020
- MRFES Preschool Handbook 2019 – 2020
- Camp Invention Flyer
- Music Fundraiser – Worcester Railers ticket order form – Cancelled
- Free and Fun Online Reading
- Online Music Lessons/Activities for Prek to 4th Grade
- March 16 to April 17 – No School / COVID-19
- MRFES Unified Arts Newsletter
- April 6 – BOE Meeting, TMS Media Center 700 pm
- April 8 – District Early Release
- April 9 – No School/Professional Development Day
- April 10 – No School/Good Friday
- April 13 to 17 – Spring Recess
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at email@example.com
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.